Drink Backpack Mobile Beverage System
- As a backpack one draws a type of backpack which is about providing the consumer with unconventional tactics to support him in a goal-oriented way.
- Marketing also aims to gain an untypical advantage over the competitor.
- In drink merchandising, advertising is positioned on the backpack and in places where consumers do not always expect beer backpack advertising.
- The opportunities for advertising carriers are very versatile.
- Drink Backpack is an innovative communications strategy that thrives on surprise effects.
- With the backpack creative visions are presented in a very eye-catching way.
Since unusual campaigns can attract a lot of interest even on a low budget, is recommended by experts not only major brands, but also small and medium-sized firms and self-employed.
- Describes surprising displays of products that reach consumers in their normal environment.
- This refers to the unusual implementation of outdoor advertising in public spaces, e.g. innovative advertisement at the Airport, on Buses or Trams or in beer Catering.
- The focus is on a theme or an event in order to present your own brand.
- Often the bag is also used at major events to carry out an image transfer to the own label.
- If unusual actions or a spectacular installation are carried out, for example at the point of sale.
- In campaigns, besides a creative drink idea, excellent preparation and careful planning are particularly important.
- Success also requires that the campaign fits the brand and the target market.
- Hot drink backpack is divided into different areas, whose boundaries are partially fluid.
- The aim is to achieve as much attention as possible in the respective target group as quickly as possible.
Drink Backpack Video
- In addition, points of touch should be established so that users can deal with the campaign directly.
- Moreover, it is also advisable for successful.
- In order to reach the marketing goals, emotional triggers such as humor are often being used.
- Many enterprises use the backpack campaigns to stage their brands or goods in an eye-catching way.
- We always use multipliers such as beer promoters.
- Often the backpack of a drink only uses a manageable amount of money to reach its greatest possible effect.
- With innovative forms of advertising, the target groups are to be contacted emotionally, for perhaps because they have to smile, are taken by surprise or are shocking.
- This is a very creative advertising practice in which new products or trademarks are surprisingly staged.
- Various types of equipment are associated with it, among them.
- The boundaries of these areas are fluid.
- Through emotional events, advertising can be perceived more strongly by consumers and remain better in their minds.
- Campaigns can achieve high awareness in a more positive sense and can spread more virally.
- For example, unexpected fashion shows or flash mobs in the pedestrian street are some examples.
- This is how campaigners try to convey their marketing messages through unconventional marketing measures.
- With the backpack various goals can be pursued.
- In general, the aim is to make products or trademarks known or to strengthen their brand image.
- In the past, this form of advertising was often used to promote new beer bottle products.
- Also in the field of sports is a popular advertising technique.
Drink Marketing is assigned to Below-the-Line-Communication, as it usually does not use classical techniques, but more unconventional measures, with which customers are directly and individually addressed.