Pricelist Drink Backpack
- Beverages are consumed for three main reasons, namely to quench thirst, as food or as a stimulant.
- The task of beverage distribution is to ensure that the respective beverages are available in the agreed quality, in sufficient quantity and at the required time at the place of demand.
- Basically, beverages are divided into different categories based on various criteria:
- A classification is made according to whether they are non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages.
Non-alcoholic beverages include, for example, water, soft drinks and fruit juices.
- Depending on their alcohol content, ingredients and method of preparation, alcoholic beverages are divided into spirits, sparkling wines, wines and beers.
- Another classification distinguishes between cold and hot beverages.
- Cold drinks are drunk at room temperature or chilled and are usually used for refreshment.
- Hot drinks such as coffee or tea are heated before consumption.
- beverages are also distinguished according to the basis on which they are prepared.
- For example, there are water-based drinks, plant-based drinks, drinks made from fruit and milk-based drinks.
- Sometimes, however, the boundaries between the types of drinks are fluid, so that several differentiation criteria apply equally to one drink.
- Which beverages a beverage distributor markets depends on its design.
Welcome to our beverage tray! We love our new ice cream tray in Las Vegas, and we know you will too. Our tray makes selling ice cream in the auditorium and in the foyer a breeze. We also have a really speedy service - ordered and delivered the next day. So come on over and check us out!